Instructions to use the Kolhapuri Chappals !
- If the chappal is a bit tight, do not worry. It will grow on the foot as they are made from pure leather. It has the tendency to expand upon regular usage.
- Do not keep the Chappal in a closed space for a long time.
- Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on to the leather, there is nothing to worry, just brush it off.
- Polish the Chappal once a week to enhance the look and shine.
- Best to use in winter and summer seasons. (Do not use in water or rainy season).